Sawatdee krup! I’m super excited to share that I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. An award given for providing unique, quality content. It is a peer-to-peer award given in the blogging community. I was graciously awarded by fellow blogger Ray at The Ray Journey. You should definitely check out the blog about her one year journey to becoming her own boss and establishing financial freedom with passive income.
Disclosure: This blog contains affiliate marketing links. When you click a link and make a purchase we receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
By receiving this reward it is also my responsibility to share 7 things about myself and nominate other bloggers for the award as well…
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
- My favorite sports team is the Green Bay Packers. NFL free agency this year has been very good to the team and we have two 1st Round draft picks in the upcoming draft. Should be an excellent season for us. #GoPackGo
- I witnessed the Phoenix Lights. While it was proved to be military flares, the event was still cool to be a part of. Who knows? Maybe it was an experiment to test human reaction before being used to psyche out an enemy.
- I’ve worked seasonally in 2 National Parks: Big Bend National Park on the Texas/Mexico border and Yellowstone National Park at Canyon Village.
- I’m a self-proclaimed National Park fanatic. I love them! I use my Passport to Your National Parks book and have so far collected 92 stamps (or cancellations as the NPS calls them).
- My favorite band is Interpol. A group that started in New York in the late 90’s and gained popularity worldwide on the Indy music scene. Singer Paul Banks and Guitarist Daniel Kessler have perfected the practice of choppy, dueling guitars to create a moody atmosphere then backed up by the punk-style drumming of Sam Fogarino.
- I used to live in Asheville, North Carolina where my favorite food-related shop is The Chocolate Fetish. They make America’s best chocolate truffles and I still have them shipped to me 10 years after moving away.
- My ultimate goal in blogging is to make a big enough name for myself and translate that success into creating a non-profit organization that helps children in rural Thailand with their school supplies. I would love to travel between my home in the United States and my home in Thailand to visit rural villages and hand out school supplies to those areas affected most by poverty.
The Bloggers I Nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award Are…
Eena – Cabin Twenty-Four
Twitter – @chrisandeena
An outdoors lover, I enjoy following the adventures of Eena and her fiance Chris. The photography on her blog is amazing too!
Danica – Dbucketlist
Twitter – @danicagilbuena
I have so many Filipina friends in my real life that it’s no wonder I have taken to Danica and her blog. She has a passion for travel and new places which is shared on her blog.
Alyssa – The Sacred Space
Twitter – @AlyssaJade_2
Alyssa Pierce is a fantastic blogger who focuses on self-improvement. Her positive attitude is just the type of energy that I like to surround myself with both in real life and the blogging community.
Twitter – @inasianspaces
As a blogger on Thai topics, I find myself drawn to other bloggers with Asian content. In Asian Spaces is one of the best out there too. You can find topics on Japanese culture, Korean culture, Anime, and more.
Ula – Simple Ula
Twitter – @simple_ula
Ula currently lives in Canada and her blog has so many categories all with great content…Personal, Wellness, Style, Beauty, Food, Relationship, and Finance. You will love her photography also!
Twitter – @frantasmagoria1
It’s such a pleasure to follow a blog that takes you into the world of the paranormal, true crime, and the occult. If you love the spooky and macabre, then definitely check out this wonderful blog.
Sean – Authentically Average
It’s also nice to see another guy doing his thing on the blogging scene. Sean covers a nice range of useful topics on the blog. I really like the different graphics he has created for each category. They all keep with the same blog theme. Well done!
Alison – Little Blog of Positivity
Twitter – @alisonw30
Another tremendous blog that will help you live a positive life. I love seeing these type of topics covered. You can even get Alison’s free ebook ‘Make It Happen’ from her blog.
Twitter – @TheDetourEffect
A blog for those who love hiking, getting lost, and traveling. I love that she enjoys National Parks the same as me and just being outdoors in general. Take the detour and go check out this excellent blog!
Elizabeth – Compass and Fork
Compass and Fork… it’s in the name. This blog covers travel and food, which are two of my favorite things to read about. You can choose to read by destination, by interest, or find recipes. I suggest reading about all of the above.
Thanks again to Ray for the award! I appreciate it so much. Also, congratulations to my fellow bloggers mentioned. You all deserve it!